As you can imagine, in these uncharted times, our top priority is the welfare of our Guests and Team members.
The advice from the NSW State and Federal Government is constantly changing, however as it stands today we can still manage to run our business and be of service to you.
Below is a summary of the ways you can engage with our business if you would prefer not to physically visit our dealership:
- “Order & Collect” our 24/7 buy online function is open and available for all new Toyota vehicles
- Browse our New, Demonstrator and Used vehicle stock online via our website
- Receive a Personalised Finance Rate from our Finance & Insurance Team who can provide a quote over the phone or online
- Receive estimated weekly repayments online, over the phone
- Book your next Service online, or over the phone
- Receive a quote on Parts & Accessories, or browse parts online
We believe it’s critical to do our part to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 so we have implemented the below steps to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff:
- Sanitising of vehicles before pick up or delivery
- No staff member can return to work who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Hand sanitiser is available at multiple points throughout the dealership and gloves are required to be worn in our service centre
- Adherence to Government advice on best practice for washing hands and general hygiene / keeping 1.5m distance – so please don’t be offended if we don’t shake hands when we greet you
- We have increased our cleaning regime / frequency in all areas of the dealerships day and night
- Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations
As the advice continues to change, we will update you.