We are searching for a fully experienced, high performance Parts Manager to run our growing parts business. Chatswood Toyota is one of Sydney’s largest parts dealers with a balanced operation between wholesale, accessory and sales to the workshop. Our successful parts department has a fantastic warehouse and delivery driving team supporting the operation.
Our highly professional work environment is very client focused, and hence we require a hands-on manager with exceptional interpersonal skills. The successful applicant will possess a high degree of autonomy, have seasoned experience in sales, and be able to bring fresh ideas to our parts department.
The remuneration accompanying this role is negotiable based on level of experience and commitment to a budget plan and targets. The package will include a competitive retainer, generous commission structure and company car. We will also consider long term incentives for the right applicant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing to, and liaising with, the senior management team
- Achievement of personal, team and departmental growth
- Communicating the strategic direction of the parts department to all direct reports
- Achieving and exceeding budgets and KPIs
- Identifying new business opportunities to expand the parts business whilst maintaining current relationships
- Stock Management to ensure maximum stock turns and the minimisation of obsolescence
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for this fantastic position, it is preferred that you have previous parts management experience in an Automotive Dealership. And it is highly desirable if your experience is within the Toyota or Lexus network.
The following skills are required:
- Computer and parts interpreting literate
- Have excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Able to perform under pressure with high attention to detail
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and the ability the lead by example
- Advanced management capabilities
- Have exemplary interpersonal skills and love promoting a premium guest experience
New Car Showroom
Service & Parts
Experienced Automotive Technician
Chatswood Toyota have an opportunity for an experienced service technician to join our service centre in Artarmon, We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic and has a passion for all things automotive. Reporting to the Service Manager,
The duties will include:
Carrying out vehicle repairs and maintenance as per manufacturer's manuals.
Conducting logbook services and warranty repairs.
Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical and electrical issues.
Assist apprentices in their continual development.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Trade qualification within a relevant automotive field.
- Experience of working within a dealership environment.
- Diagnostic experience (desirable).
- A current Manual Drivers Licence.
- Clear communicator with good organisational skills.
- A passion for delivering superior customer service.
- Confident and professional people skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
We have an exciting and very rare opportunity for an Experienced Service Advisor to join our dynamic team in Artarmon. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of guest experience, coordinating and managing daily service activities in a friendly, yet timely and effective manner, and keeping guests fully updated of the progress of their vehicle. The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Service Advisor, exceptional communication skills and the ability to multitask.
Be of stable character with a view to long term employment
Accessory Fitter / Pre-Delivery Technician
While automotive qualifications are not essential for this role- an enthusiastic work ethic and passion is! The successful applicant for this position will need to have a keen eye for detail, good mechanical skills, the ability to work unsupervised and a manual NSW driver’s license. Working in our successful pre-delivery department, you'll fit a range of accessories and carry out inspections on all vehicles prior to delivery.
- A keen eye for detail
- Good mechanical skills
- Some experience in a similar role
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A full open manual drivers licence
Working in our pre-delivery department, you'll fit a range of accessories and carry out inspections on all vehicles prior to delivery.
We have an immediate and rare opportunity for a Car Detailer to join our successful pre-delivery team. This role requires someone who is a team player, has a manual NSW driver’s license, a strong eye for detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment. A detailer’s responsibilities include; cleaning the interior and exterior of our cars in line with our standards and safety measures, maintaining the stock levels of cleaning products and equipment for proper detailing and ongoing maintenance, use cleaning supplies and equipment, apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and masking materials to preserve and protect parts, and ensuring that final checks are made in inspecting parts, equipment, or cars for cleanliness and damage.